Cadreon is a custom audience marketplace that redefines how media is bought. Cadreon presents a revolutionary new idea in marketing. Born from the minds of a new generation of media traders; we use sophisticated technology platform and predictive algorithms to buy audiences instead of inventory.
The Associate Director of Client Services will be responsible for establishing strong relationships with clients and partners and will be the primary point of contact for day-to-day management of client business. Senior level client negotiation and management experience with the ability to write clearly and to make lively, imaginative but substantive presentations is preferred. If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: New York
- Provide proactive contribution to client's business growth by identifying new business opportunities.
- Actively participate in new business and internal agency dealings.
- Assist client service director in day-to-day management of Client Services department.
- Drive implementation of the newest technologies and marketing strategies.
- Ability to build spending strategies, success metrics, and portfolio management.
- Able to interpret and draw relevant insight from research resources.
- Serve as internal knowledge resource.
- Generation, assembly, and presentation of time based and ad-hoc reports and POVs.
- Must be well-versed in all forms of digital media.
- Strong knowledge of competitive marketplace including competitive practices, bid landscape, and product offerings.
- Knowledge of offline and online space; understands the relationships between brand, media, and consumer.
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and brand measurement tools.
- Excellent quantitative analytic skills; knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once; ensures strong integration across the organization.
- Contributes strategic insight in new business efforts; determines optimal staffing assignments for existing clients as well as for new business efforts.
- Define, measures and increases productivity of all clients.
- Assist in management of cross functional projects across optimization, technology, operations, finance, audience intelligence, client, planning agency, 3rd party.
- Assist the Client Service Director in building efficient internal processes.
- Use of internal workflow and management tools (i.e. SalesForce, campaign budget reporting, etc.) is a must.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ yrs experience in media disciplines within an online advertising agency.
- Experience in traditional advertising, direct marketing, cable/broadcasting or similar media environment is a plus.
- Exceptional business development acumen and client facing skills.
- Well-versed in all forms of media including direct mail, print, broadcast, non-traditional media, as well as interactive/online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of “media”, such as affiliate programs, direct e-mail and non-traditional buying practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to email@example.com.
It is the Policy of Cadreon, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.