Develop– in coordination with Media team comprehensive digital media strategies tailored to specific clients and campaigns.
Location: Los Angeles
- Interface as primary point of contact with key MAP clients
- Project manage internal campaign execution with detailed attention to timelines and quality of client deliverables
- Provide clear, frequent communication between agency and client regarding campaign strategy, goals, and performance
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Manage, review, and analyze client-facing reports
- Maintain client business objectives
- Define and implement internal processes and methodologies to ensure smooth execution
- Effectively position MAP service offerings with a focus on consistent client retention
- Proactively identify new and/or expanded business opportunities
- Keep track of changes and trends in the Digital environment, educating clients and sharing pertinent Engine/Industry information
- Understand future marketing and new auction marketplace offerings to provide forward-thinking recommendations to the Hyundai client
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Business Development to create collaterals and case studies
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to the members of the account and management teams
- Frequently create POV’s
- At least 3 years’ experience working in interactive media. (Prior experience at a search engine or interactive advertising agency will be strongly considered)
- Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media industry
- Proven ability to represent company philosophies and expertise in client-facing situations
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments with the ability to complete tasks and projects independently as well
- Process-oriented with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical.
- Knowledge of bid management technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients, and peers
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
Skills & Qualifications
If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to email@example.com.
It is the Policy of Cadreon, a division of the Interpublic Group and the Mediabrands Audience Platform, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.