Associate Director, Optimization
Associate Director, Optimization
Cadreon is a custom audience marketplace that redefines how media is bought. Cadreon presents a revolutionary new idea in marketing. Born from the minds of a new generation of media traders; we use sophisticated technology platforms and predictive algorithms to buy audiences instead of inventory. If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to email@example.com.
As a company with cutting-edge solution empowered by technology, we are searching for a talented, high energy professional to effectively manage our campaign optimization efforts, reporting and tagging strategy. The Associate Director of Optimization will be responsible for improving the quality and performance of our campaigns without raising costs. This role will be responsible for designing optimization strategies to help achieve maximum campaign success. This role will be a strategic partner to all Cadreon platform providers as well as to all internal disciplines such as client service, market place development and technology.
Location: New York
- Design optimization strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes by making the most of each individual audience segment.
- Day to day point of contact for Client Services group.
- Assist VP of Optimization in designing optimization strategies and tactics for all clients.
- Increase campaign ROI by determining the best campaign set up and optimization strategies.
- Assist in building new process internally and externally; drives the process of new workflow implementation.
- Establish best practices and optimization strategies for campaigns utilizing multiple DSP platforms; work closely with technology group to assist in designing tools allowing automated single point campaign optimization.
- Implement and drive discipline approach to testing.
- Ensure knowledge sharing internally and externally.
- Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used and cost per conversion.
- Come up with new bidding tactics to maximize campaign ROI.
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encourage client service managers to implement creative solutions.
- Contribute to new business initiatives.
- Supports and assists technology group and marketplace development group in building new products and services.
- Ensure strong integration across the organization.
- Contribute strategic insight in new business efforts.
- Determine optimal staffing assignments for existing clients.
- Ensure that managers and supervisors are fully trained on all aspects of optimization and reporting.
- Serve as internal knowledge resource.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- 7-10 years experience in display campaign, search and site analytics optimization.
- Master of numbers and analytical insights.
- Bring an experience from search both SEM and SEO and/or advertising network and/or direct publisher with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities.
- Experience in traditional advertising, CRM, direct marketing, lead generation, is a plus.
- A strong customer service mentality.
- Excellent relationship skills, including the ability to drive meetings and manage deliverables.
- Ability to interpret campaign performance, including media, creative and landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
- Familiarity with advertising research and database tools, including Atlas, Nielsen, Quantcast, Comscore, DoubleClick and other similar systems.
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Master in Statistics and Analytics is a plus
If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the Policy of Cadreon, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.