Cadreon is a custom audience marketplace that redefines how media is bought. Cadreon presents a revolutionary new idea in marketing. Born from the minds of a new generation of media traders; we use sophisticated technology platforms and predictive algorithms to buy audiences instead of inventory. If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to email@example.com.
The Campaign Manager will collaborate with Agency media teams to lead network planning and strategy for assigned clients/brands.
Locations: San Francisco, New York
- Manage overall network media buys and optimizations, ensuring performance meets or exceeds campaign goals for the assigned clients
- Educate, promote, sell and manage campaigns with the Agency media teams
- Manage overall network education efforts within Agency teams
- Interpret campaign performance, including media, creative, landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
- Reconcile campaign activity between media team and Publisher Services team
- Identify client-centric publishers for recruitment and network inclusion
- Identify and collaborate with the product team to develop new enhancements or products
Requirements and Qualifications
- A master media strategist with the ability to develop creative media methods to solve media challenges
- A strong customer service mentality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- An independent, reliable person who is capable of running with a project, but willing to seek guidance as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot technology incompatibilities or other ad network technology issues
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Fundamental knowledge of media optimization methodologies within a network environment
- Fundamental understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces, with the ability to manage bid pricing and optimization levers to meet client goals
- Fundamental knowledge of online media metrics and analysis
- Fundamental knowledge of media billing process
- Knowledge of database marketing techniques and data related technologies
- Familiarity with general IT and internet technologies
- Familiarity with business management and operation principles and concepts
- Experience managing a team
- Large advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience preferred
- Familiarity with media-billing systems
If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the Policy of Cadreon, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.