Manager, Client Services
Manager, Client Services
Cadreon is a custom audience marketplace that redefines how media is bought. Cadreon presents a revolutionary new idea in marketing. Born from the minds of a new generation of media traders; we use sophisticated technology platforms and predictive algorithms to buy audiences instead of inventory. If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Manager of Client Services will assist the Sr. Campaign manager, Associate Media Director, and Media Director to develop strategy and tactics to meet clients’ objectives.
Location: Detroit, New York City, San Francisco
- Build plans that incorporate all possible tactics with the greatest likelihood to achieve results.
- Assist the audience intelligence team in producing regular and wrap up reports.
- Assemble data in timely manner as an input for campaign analyses and perform Quality assurance of new campaigns.
- Constantly re-evaluate existing media plans and seek new opportunities to improve performance campaign performance.
- Work closely with Optimization group during the entire cycle of campaign.
- Ensures that all campaigns are properly implemented with trafficking team.
- Contribute to help build new products and services.
- Proficient use of Cadreon’s platform, syndicated and qualitative media research.
- Exploration of new venues (inventory, creative technologies etc.) and emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable of the media space, all digital channels, latest trends in digital, data market, buying models etc.
- Establish and retain strong relationship with clients/partner agencies.
- Responsible for campaign reconciliation.
- Work with internal disciplines on development of unique and strategically appropriate approaches.
- Manage client budgets, plans, and manipulate performance data.
- Account management, collaborate closely with all key stakeholders on campaign implementation and maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and escalate issues as they arise.
- Use of internal workflow and management tools (i.e. SalesForce, campaign budget reporting etc.) is a must.
- 5+ yrs experience in media disciplines within an online advertising agency.
- Experience in traditional advertising, direct marketing, cable/broadcasting or similar media environment is a plus.
- Exceptional business development acumen and client facing skills.
- Well-versed in all forms of media including direct mail, print, broadcast, non-traditional media, as well as interactive/online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of “media”, such as affiliate programs, direct e-mail and non-traditional buying practices.
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
If interested in applying for this or other positions, please send a coverletter and resume to email@example.com.
It is the Policy of Cadreon, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.